posted Oct 24, 2016, 3:38 AM by Oleksandra Kovalenko
updated Oct 24, 2016, 3:41 AM
JxMaps 1.2 comes with the following improvements:
- To keep JxMaps performance and stability up to industry standards, version 1.2 is now based on the newest version of Google Maps API (v 3.25).
- MapViewer can be used as a lightweight component with this update. Learn more.
- Marker icons can now be loaded from local files, not just from URLs, as in previous versions.
- In this version you can also remove markers from the map. Clicking on existing marker will remove it. See example.
- Fixed problem with polyline not being drawn when user set coordinates via PolylineOptions.